Saturday, May 30, 2009

Official: The relationship between Juventus and Pavel Nedved is about to come to an end.

. Saturday, May 30, 2009


“I won four Scudetti and the Ballon d’Or in Turin. I particularly want to thank my wife Ivana and our children, who have accompanied me during this extraordinary journey. From Monday onwards, I will think about my future.


Pavel Nedved has announced he is leaving Juventus, but not necessarily retiring from football. “It’s time to say goodbye.”
The Juventus midfielder turns 37 in August and the club had tried to change his mind the same way they did a year ago, when he had threatened to retire.
A new contract was offered, but meetings at the headquarters last night and again this morning failed to reach a consensus.
“After eight years at Juventus the time has come to say goodbye and thank all the fans, teammates and the club for all the support I have received in this time.
“I won four Scudetti and the Ballon d’Or in Turin. I particularly want to thank my wife Ivana and our children, who have accompanied me during this extraordinary journey. From Monday onwards, I will think about my future.
“I will continue to feel close to Juventus and I’m particularly grateful to the Agnelli family for giving me the opportunity to play for this great club. I can assure you economic reasons had nothing to do with this decision.”
It is curious that the Czech is leaving Juve, but not necessarily hanging up his boots for good, as confirmed by his agent.
“For now we say goodbye to Juve, a decision that was already very difficult,” noted Mino Raiola on Sky Italia.
“From Monday we will think about the future. Sunday will be his last game in the Bianconeri shirt.
“I have already received many requests from Italy and abroad. We never asked Juventus for guarantees on tactics, players or a future as a director.”
Nedved began his career at Sparta Prague in 1992, moving on to Lazio in 1996 and then Juventus in 2001.

0 komentar:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

JUVENTINI

JUVENTINI ONLY Headline Animator

Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com