Sunday, May 24, 2009

Interview with ferrara after siena match

. Sunday, May 24, 2009


“Siena had a very strong start and created a few problems for us, but for the rest of the time I think Juve played with a real spirit of sacrifice from all its men" Said Ferrara after match

He made his debut with a few but very significant words: "Everything worked perfectly. I couldn’t ask for better". “It was a wonderful day, but above all I am happy with the reaction and performance of the squad,” said the new Coach who replaced Claudio Ranieri this week. Then he went on: "It was a very intense week during which I experienced various feelings. Happiness on one side, worry on the other. Then I came to the stadium, before the match and I felt better. Thanks to the 3-0 victory away to Siena, Fiorentina's 1-1 at Lecce and Milan's 3-2 home defeat to Roma, Juve are guaranteed a top three finish".

The Juventus seen on the field today gave the results which all had hoped for: "I thank the boys for the commitment shown during the week. I spoke clearly to them as fro the first day: it is difficult to work on the tactical aspect two weeks from the end of the championship and so I tried to work on motivation, on self-appreciation and on the intensity during the training sessions and they responded well"

One cannot miss out on a comment about the performance of the captain who scored twice and passed the ball of the other goal notwithstanding the injury suffered during the week: "I chose to field him- concluded Ferrara – because during the week he trained well and only slowed down a bit because of that blow during training. However, even during the fine-tuning session he played the mini-match and took the free-kicks. I had to choose who to field alongside Iaquinta and I chose him and I did well: great play, goals, passes and perhaps he could have been even more incisive when it came to scoring but he reacted like a captain"
He also commented about siena performance “Siena had a very strong start and created a few problems for us, but for the rest of the time I think Juve played with a real spirit of sacrifice from all its men.

“I believe that when there is a change of management, there is always going to be a shake-up in terms of motivation. Even if it wasn't me on the bench, the players would've felt responsible and realised exactly what it is we're gambling with here".

“We had to go and get the direct Champions League qualification and perhaps something a little more.” Ferrara has said he wanted to make it a permanent job on the Bianconeri bench, but faces competition from Bari boss Antonio Conte.

“Conte sent me a message wishing me luck.”

0 komentar:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

JUVENTINI

JUVENTINI ONLY Headline Animator

Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com