Sunday, April 5, 2009

DIEGO : "MY SON WANT JUVENTUS"

. Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Brazilian ace’s father has revealed that his son has only eyes for the Old Lady…

Juventus have apparently made Werder Bremen attacking midfielder Diego their top transfer target for next season and his father and agent Djair Ribas da Cunha has confirmed in an interview with Tuttosport that the Bianconeri’s interest is serious.

“I sense that this is it,” he enthused.

“They are very keen on Diego. I don’t think that Werder and Juve have discussed it yet, but I know that they will do it over the next few days. At least that’s what I was told.”

The German club are expected to hold out for at least €20 million to rubber stamp the transfer, but Juve chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has made it known that they have the resources to complete the coup.

“As I have said, my son dreams of playing for a club that can aim to win the Champions League,” stressed Djair.

“Juve clearly fall into this category and Diego wants to play there next season. I am working with a few other people to make this happen.”

0 komentar:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

JUVENTINI

JUVENTINI ONLY Headline Animator

Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com